Our Doctrine and Values
- in the Biblical account of creation (Gen. 1-3)
- in the plenary, verbal inspiration of the Bible, its inerrancy, and its sufficiency (2 Tim. 2:16-17; 2 Pet. 1:19-21)
- in the eternal, triune God (Matt. 3:16-17; 28:19)
- in the incarnation and virgin birth of the Lord Jesus Christ (Matt. 1:18-25; John 1:1)
- in the sinless life and substitutionary atonement of Jesus Christ on the cross (2 Cor. 5:21; 1 John 3:5)
- in the bodily resurrection of Jesus Christ from the grave (1 Cor. 15:1-8; Matt. 28:1-6)
- in the second coming of Jesus Christ (John 14:3; Matt. 16:27)
- in the eternal punishment of the unsaved in a literal, burning Hell (Mark 9:43; Rev. 20:15)
- in salvation by faith alone through the shed blood of Jesus Christ (Eph. 2:8-9; John 3:16)
- in a separated stand from the world and unto the Word of God (2 Cor. 6:17; Rom. 12:1-2)
Commitment to the Local Church – AGBC exists to minister and encourage the local church. As a para-church organization we wish to provide every necessary tool to nourish and uplift the bride of Christ. We seek to enhance and elevate a love for the church in every camper.
Commitment to the Word of God – We believe that the Bible is the source of truth, giving us revelation about God and man. The Bible, with all of its answers to life, is the core for every program.
Commitment to Evangelism/Discipleship – We seek to fulfill the Great Commission of the Lord Jesus by emphasizing the need for salvation and discipleship to everyone we interact with and provide necessary counseling to the weak to help them grow in grace and in the knowledge of the Lord Jesus.
Commitment to Excellence – We strive to excel in every operation of the camping ministry. To ensure the highest quality, we have standards of integrity at every level of management from the board to the volunteer.
Commitment to Service – We desire to provide quality service to all our guests by displaying a spirit of kindness and helpfulness. We wish to convey to everyone a welcoming spirit by taking personal care in housekeeping, food service, and programming.
Commitment to Relationships – We desire to make every person an AGBC ministry friend. We will strive to reach out to church and community friends to participate in this ministry in tangible ways as well as look for opportunities to be a blessing to you and your family.